Thursday, November 30, 2006

Big Baby = Belly

The baby is really getting big now and starting to fill out Amy's belly. He is keeping her from getting out of the couch and he doesn't like her to tie her own shoes. I now help with these tasks. You can also feel him at any time now. He always has a hand or foot or head pressed up against the belly and you can feel the hard spots. He is really active and when he gets going Amy's belly looks like the ocean in the middle of a storm. It is pretty cool to watch. I will post another picture of the belly soon if Amy permits. The names highest in the running right now are Eli and Bryant, perhaps James (but not Jim). Amy really likes Max but I think Max Miller sounds a little strange, Mad Max Miller is worse. Either way Amy and her mother are for it so I could use a little back up. Here's to Eli James Miller.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the sound of Eli James Miller.

Happy to read all the new details Clint and Amy.

Love, Mom (Miller)

Anonymous said...

Goooooooooo MAX!!! I have to stand by my Amy!!
Love,
Sarah

Not that Eli James Miller is bad...