Monday, March 12, 2007

DR's Update

Amy had another appointment this morning. Apparently the baby is happy and healthy and just doesn't want to come out of there. There are no signs of labor yet. Amy will have another appointment on the 19th and if he is not out by then we are going into the hospital on the 21st to induce labor. Hopefully he will decide to come on out since the weather has warmed up a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Clint. Hopefully, the baby will come this week so she doesn't have to go into next week.

Love, mom(Diana)

Kate said...

Hi Amy and Clint - just wanted to say hello and that we love you guys! Laurie and I have been checking the blog daily (actually like 100 times a day) for new news - we can't wait!!!!

Love,
Katie
xoxoxoxo