Tuesday, March 06, 2007

New Dishwasher is in


We realized that we had no way of sanitizing bottles so we had to put a dishwasher in. This involved running an electrical line under the crawl space, cutting a hole in the cabinet, sweat-soldering a valve in for the hot water supply and hooking up the waste tube. I decided to put in a garbage disposal while I was at it. It took Amy's dad and I the whole day on Saturday to get the thing in. Here are a few pictures.




Here is the before shot.






The hole I cut into the cabinet with my new Sawz'all.





Thew new valve that Frank installed in the hot water line.




Here we are hooking up the garbage disposal. And below is the disposal installed.

And there you have it, a new disposal and dishwasher in one day. I am still exhausted.



No comments: