Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm Ridin For Charity

Hey everyone, Amy and I are working on the announcements right now so they will be out soon. Also, I signed up for a charity ride to raise money for diabetes research. It is June 10 and I am signed up to do 32 miles here in Connecticut. If you feel like helping out you can visit my donation site below. I will also eventually put a link on the right that will also lead to the site.

CLINT'S DONATION SITE

In other news, Everett had a Dr's appointment today and it turns out (like we didn't already know) he is growing like a mad man. After exactly one month he weighs a whopping 9.5 pounds. He has been putting on an ounce and a half a day since his first appointment. The Dr assured us that since he is gaining weight so well we no longer have to wake him up in the middle of the night to feed him, good news for Amy.

No comments: