Monday, February 26, 2007

What Will He Look Like?

The baby is coming any day now, we packed a bag this weekend for the hospital and have been keeping gas in the cars just in case we need to head out in a hurry. We are becoming very anxious to meet the new little one and wondering waht he is going to look like, apparently he has more hair than I do already. Amy keeps saying that she hopes he looks like me. I thought that since a picture says a thousand words I would put together this idea for her and take the opportunity to remind her to be careful what she wishes for. Now don't worry, no babies were harmed in the production of this picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clint, you crack me up! How did you find a baby that closely resembles what you did look like, w/o the facial hair of course.

I am getting really excited for you both. Love, mom