Monday, June 18, 2007

My First Father's Day

Well my first father's day went very well. It started off with Everett handing me my present, a one-hour massage at a local spa. I can't wait to make that reservation.



After that we went to the boat to hang out for a while. It was a hot, sunny day so us baldies(Everett, grandpa, and Daddy) had to cover up with hats and sunglasses. Everett enjoyed his new attire.



We hung out on the boat and played for a while before we went back to grandma and grandpa's house to barbeque.

A full day of sun and food makes people tired and we couldn't resist that hammock in the shade.




Overall is was a great day, full of sun and family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Father's Day photos are adorable. Looks like it was a lovely day for the Miller family.

We miss Everett and all of you!

Love, mom (Diana)